The Benefits Of Reiki Crystals for Enhanced Healing
When it comes to health and well being, the body and the spirit are not separate entities. Rather they are complimentary halves of a powerful whole. Simply put, what affects one impacts the other.
If your physical body is not feeling well, your inner spirit will suffer, and vice versa. Trying to treat physical aches and pains by addressing the body alone is incomplete at best and ineffective at worst, and that is what the reiki crystal healing experience is all about.
Whether you have been experiencing ongoing pain or just want to feel better, reiki healing may be able to help. Here are a few key facts everyone needs to know about this method and what it has to offer.
What is Reiki Crystal Healing?
Reiki crystal healing is a unique form of alternative medicine, one that makes use of stones to heal the body from the inside out. And while the exact process of using crystals can vary, most sessions have a few things in common.
At the start of a typical session, the practitioner works to create an experience of inner calm and deep healing. This includes the laying on of stones, a process designed to place the individual into the proper frame of mind.
The session combines the use of these reiki stones with the use of special healing energies. By harnessing these energies, men and women of all ages can find relief from their ongoing pain and discomfort, and that in turn can help them feel better fast.
How Does Reiki Crystal Healing Work?
In order to understand how reiki crystals work and what makes them so effective, it is important to understand the role the energy plays in the well being of the body and the mind. When energies are running high, the individuals feel good, and their health and immune systems stay strong. But when energy levels lag, illness can creep in, spurred on by weaknesses in that same immune system.
By boosting the energy available to the body and the soul, treatment with reiki stones and crystals seeks to restore balance to mind and body. Once the proper balance has been restored, individuals can find relief from their ongoing symptoms, including unexplained pain and discomfort.
How Long Does the Typical Reiki Crystal Healing Session Last?
A reiki crystal healing session generally lasts anywhere from 15 to 90 minutes.
Some people prefer to indulge in a single lengthy session, complete with repeated laying on of the reiki stones. Others would rather book a series of healing sessions, preferring a number of shorter sessions to one long one. It all depends on the goals of the individual patient and what they are trying to achieve through the use of crystals.
What Benefits Can Reiki Crystal Healing Offer?
The use of crystals and stones may be able to offer effective treatment for a wide variety of symptoms.
Among the many benefits people can experience through the use of reiki stones and crystals are:
- Restoring proper balance to the physical body and the spiritual mind
- The dissolution of harmful energy blocks
- Helping the body cleanse itself from dangerous toxins in the environment.
- Boosting the immune system to speed healing
- Reiki stones can promote better sleep and create a more restful mind
- Creating a sense of well being
- Enhances mood
- Clearing the mind
The stones used in a treatment session can promote natural healing in a number of different ways. Since these reiki crystals carry special energies, they are able to interact with the individual’s unique energy field, something you may know as the chakra. By interacting with the individual chakra, the reiki stones used during a healing system can promote both physical well being and the restoration of emotional and spiritual health.
Common Crystals & Stones Used In Reiki
Whether channeling energy for yourself or passing it to a client, reiki crystals are very helpful in your practice. They can help clear out blocked energy and assist with realigning the chakras. The following are the most common reiki crystals and reiki stones, and what chakras they are used for:
- Crystals: Onyx, Obsidian, Red Calcite
- Location: Tailbone
- The Root Chakra is our foundation and is all about stability.
- A blocked Root Chakra will manifest itself as exhaustion, worry, panic, anxiety, depression, and feelings of exclusion from the outside world.
- Choose Onyx or Obsidian for clearing the Root Chakra. This will help you feel more attuned to the world around you, with plenty of energy and confidence in your decision making.
- Crystals: Citrine, Moonstone, Carnelian
- Location: Just below the navel
- The Sacral Chakra governs our creativity and relationships with others, both platonically and romantically.
- When the Sacral Chakra becomes blocked, issues develop with confidence, motivation, and physical ailments such as poor libido and arthritis.
- The above reiki crystals can help clear the Sacral Chakra, leading to positive communication with others, healthy relationships, and a burst of creativity.
Solar Plexus Chakra
- Crystals: Jasper, Golden Topaz, Yellow Calcite
- Location: Between the navel and breastbone
- All about self-esteem, the Solar Plexus Chakra helps us feel empowered and confident.
- A blocked Solar Plexus Chakra will cause an individual to have poor self-esteem, or becoming dominating and aggressive.
- Jasper, Golden Topaz, and Yellow Calcite are powerful reiki stones to help clear out and align the Solar Plexus Chakra, allowing you to become confident, dependable, and find new motivation.
- Crystals: Jade, Rose Quartz, Malachite
- Location: At the heart
- The Heart Chakra governs love and affection with others
- When the Heart Chakra is blocked, you may feel a lack of compassion or resentment. It can also lead to heart disease and asthma.
- Opening up the Heart Chakra with reiki crystals is a very powerful practice. It allows the receiver to feel love, compassion, and a connection with others.
- Crystals: Chrysocolla, Lapiz Lazuli, Blue Opal
- Location: Middle of the throat
- This chakra governs your voice, and allows you to speak your truth.
- A blocked Throat Chakra will cause you to feel unheard, a fear of speaking to others, or frustration at the inability to convey your messages.
- Open your Throat Chakra with Lapiz Lazuli or Blue Opal to become confident in speaking your truth and feel that you are being listened to.
Third Eye Chakra
- Crystals: Amethyst, Sodalite, Sugilite
- Location: Between the eyebrows
- The Third Eye Chakra is all about trusting your intuition and having a clear sense of being
- If your Third Eye Chakra is blocked, you may experience a lack of confidence in decision making, poor intuition, and headaches.
- Clear your Third Eye Chakra with Amethyst or Sodalite to improve your confidence, be confident in your decisions, and regain trust in yourself.
- Crystals: Cactus Quartz, Amber, Diamond
- Location: Top of the head
- Your Crown Chakra is your higher self. Your belief system and spirituality are governed by the Crown Chakra.
- Blockages in the Crown Chakra manifest as loneliness, lack of spirituality, a feeling of disconnect, and tension headaches.
- Using Amber or Cactus Quartz reiki crystals to clear your Crown Chakra and experience gratitude, connection to a higher being, and become receptive to blessings given to you.
It is this combination approach to natural healing that sets reiki crystal healing apart from other forms of alternative and traditional medicine. While western medicine focuses on healing the body and often neglects the value of the spirit, those who practice reiki crystal healing understand that the mind and body are inextricably linked.
If you are ready to explore the many benefits of reiki stones and crystals, why not try it for yourself? When you book your first reiki crystal healing session, you can see first hand why so many men and women are in love with this unique form of treatment.