Caribbean calcite is a lesser-known crystal, but one with incredible properties. It’s a beautiful crystal with soft blue, white, and pink hues that mimics the colors of a Caribbean beach. Its soft hues and gentle waving lines nod to its soothing and healing properties, and today we’ll guide you through everything you need to know about Caribbean Calcite.
Caribbean Calcite Meaning
Caribbean Calcite features a stunning succession of hues that vary from sea blue color and white to a soft tan color and brown. This stone boasts unusual visual patterns and emanates calming vibrations, and has soothing and healing energies you can sense just by looking at the stone.
Caribbean calcite is made of three primary components: light Blue Calcite, white Aragonite, and light brown Aragonite, all of which have unique properties that come together to give Caribbean Calcite its power:
- Light blue Calcite helps you open up, channels your innate abilities, and activates your mind. Blue Calcite is seen as a very protective stone, casting strong energy around you, defending you against negativity. For this reason, it’s sometimes given to younger friends or family members by parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Some believe that light blue Calcite can help the user to enhance telepathy and even astral travel. At a minimum, blue Calcite helps to elevate your consciousness and harness the power to strengthen your inner vision. When used properly, it can help you access your psychic abilities.
- White Aragonite is also known as Cave Calcite and connects the Root Chakra to the Crown Chakra. It’s grounding, enhancing patience, and helping you to release troubles from the past and worries in the present. Meditating with this stone can help to promote spiritual growth, focusing energy into the lower chakras, and raising the body’s energetic vibration. The stabilizing energy of Aragonite can be helpful for someone who may lack self-control or wants to get through some stagnation in their spiritual and personal growth.
Some people have also experienced physical aid alongside the use of Aragonite, claiming that its propensity to raise the body’s vibrational energies can assist with physical healing. White Aragonite is said to help speed up the recovery from nerve damage and even broken bones. White Aragonite’s grounding energies can also reduce stress and relieve nerve problems that can often result in restlessness, anxiety, twitching, or body spasms.
- Light brown Aragonite is another stabilizing crystal, connecting to the Root Chakra and the Sacral Chakra. Also known as Iron Bloom, this soft brown stone is often used by those who are in the midst of deep emotional healing work. It is a comforting crystal, helping the user to find a solid place to stand when things seem upside down. Brown Aragonite is often used by those who are grieving or need deep emotional healing. This unique crystal also lends patience so that the user can move through their grief healthily, rather than denying it or letting it define them.
Brown Aragonite is connected to the astrological sign of Capricorn and is inherently linked to the elements of Earth and Storm. It also vibrates to the number 9, which represents selflessness, soul purpose, and mission.
When combined with the grounding properties of white Aragonite, it is a powerful crystal that can help with focus, multi-tasking, and seeing one’s purpose in life.
These three crystals come together to form something truly unique: the Caribbean Calcite. Together, these properties are amplified and strengthened, forming a truly unique and powerful stone.
It’s full of peace-bringing qualities that can benefit anyone in any situation. So, whether you’re grieving, feeling lost and uncertain about your place in the world, or live a fast-paced lifestyle you need to keep up with, Caribbean Calcite can bring a welcome moment of tranquility.
Caribbean Calcite Healing Properties
As with most crystals, Caribbean Calcite has multiple healing properties:
Caribbean Calcite Helps Ease Stress
Caribbean Calcite’s vibrations are soothing and tranquil. Many of us live lives that are busy, full of deadlines and stress, but we weren’t built for lives this busy and we often need to stop and remember what’s important. Caribbean Calcite offers the respite we didn’t know we needed.
Just like the calming waves of the Caribbean ocean, Caribbean Calcite quiets the mind, vanquishing any disturbances you’re experiencing. Many people who work with Caribbean Calcite describe its breezy energy as enveloping their aura, filtering out negative energy that could ruin their peace. Connecting with Caribbean Calcilte’s energy can bring about a breath of fresh air that infuses your day and week with peace, purity, and freshness.
Promotes Self Awareness and Enlightenment
It promotes self-awareness, which is such an important skill when it comes to cultivating healthy relationships. Caribbean Calcite’s energy is often associated with a raised consciousness which allows us to communicate better, manage our emotions healthily, and strengthen our bond with our loved ones.
Caribbean Calcite enlightens the mind and guides us to recognize our strengths and our weakness. With a better sense of self, we’re more compassionate and empathetic towards others and ourselves. For this reason, it can be a powerful stone to use while doing a tarot reading for yourself or others.
Heals Past Shame and Hurt
Caribbean Calcite emits liberating energy, which is perfect for anyone who feels shackled by their anxiety or judges themselves for things they’ve done in the past. Caribbean Calcite rids the air of inharmonious frequencies, leaving us with a light, cool, and peaceful disposition. This new sense of freedom encourages us to let go of whatever holds us back from reaching our potential. It gives us the power to recognize our worth and begin each day with a fresh state of mind without fear of getting stuck in the past. Caribbean Calcite is perfect for those who want to live in the moment and cherish each moment as it comes.
If you find yourself overthinking or holding yourself back from moving forward in love, life, or your career, meditate with this stone or carry it with you to help you let go of the things we shackle ourselves with. Often, everything will fall away in the presence of this stone and the path wills seem clear.
Perfect for Healing Blocked Chakras
Blue Calcite cleanses unhelpful energies while Aragonite stabilizes us. When these two energetic powerhouses join, you can feel their combined power harnessing the energy of your Chakras and raising your body’s vibrations. Use this stone while following guided Chakra meditations to clear blocks and feel lighter, freer, and more you after the meditation.
How to make the most out of Caribbean Calcite’s healing properties
If you’re feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or anxious, connect with your Caribbean Calcite by holding it and rubbing it in your hands. Let its breezy energy wash over you like a warming wave of positivity and peace. Focus your energy on the fact that that this stone wants to heal you and has your best interests in mind.
If you meditate regularly, hold it in your hands as you concentrate on healing your Chakras. Let it connect with your Root Chakra, Third Eye Chakra, and Crown Chakra. Feel your self-worth coming back up to what it was at birth, and allow yourself to become calm. You may need to practice this when you’re feeling impatient, irritable, and unbalanced; it’ll help you remember the bigger picture and bring you back down to Earth.
When you meditate with Caribbean Calcite, imagine a cool wave of easy happiness washing over you. Use the sensory elements of the ocean to enhance this meditation: think of the smell of the salty air and the sound of the seagulls. Before you know it, you’re relaxing at the beach and none of life’s small worries can get to you!
You might also like
- Hematite Ring Meaning, Benefits, and Breaking Meaning
- Green Goldstone: Meaning and Healing Properties